Java Technical Lead
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by TomGandhi Consulting Limited
Job Title: Java Technical Lead
Minimum 4 years developing software utilizing Java
- Strong and proven technical skills in Core Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, MQ, Java Framework (Spring/Hibernate/Camel), Java, Swing, Multi-threading, Servlets, EJB, WebSphere.
- Has detailed understanding of Core Java concepts
- Has hands-on experience with building distributed systems, Java messaging technologies and databases.
- Experience on providing Level3 support for Java applications
- Should have strong Object Oriented Analysis & design skills.
- Preferred to have good domain knowledge of Investment Banking - Trade Settlement Systems & Payment
- Should have good communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies & metrics like Velocity, Burndown chart, Story points etc.
- Strong organizational and quality assurance skills
- Should have exposure to tools like HP Quality Center, JIRA, GITHUB, SVN, UFT (Optional), Devops like Teamcity, Maven etc.
- Admin work (understand the infrastructure and raise/amend request for queues, databases and Servers)
(1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance/solutions
(2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
(3.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
(4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.