Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Kub Devops [Kubernetes] Engineer with automation and Scripting experience.
This role is based in the Netherlands.
The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following, Design, plan, implement, and administer Kubernetes clusters.
- Deployment of Docker containers into Kubernetes ad subsequent management of Kubernetes cluster.
- Familiar with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, GitLab.. Etc.
- Understanding of the cloud native applications architecture.
- Expertise in at least one Scripting language.
- Provide high-quality technical support to clients at all levels, speaking with a high level of technical understanding, resolving complex technical problems and helping to proactively prevent new issues
- Handle deep technical troubleshooting and deliver solutions in very complex scenarios, and utilize monitoring and debugging tools to analyze problems and identify solutions
- Working experience in Handling of Major Incident and very critical server issues
- RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission.
- Planning and implementing fixes/Patches
- Complex Health Checking and Reporting
- Analyze Problems & Escalated to appropriate Levels,
- Preparing and Presenting weekly, Monthly Report to Customer/Higher Management
- Drive Service Delivery Improvement programs.
- Working experience on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
- Experience on Linux and Windows OS Technologies.