CONTRACT ETRM Business Analyst | Power and Gas Trading | Zug, Switzerl
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Olive Delta
CONTRACT ETRM Business Analyst | Power and Gas Trading | Zug, Switzerland
Fed up of off payroll rules/high tax, no work life balance and love the outdoors then read below...
European Commodity Trading House requires Contract ETRM BA to join expanding team. Due to extensive Investment through CAPEX budget and business demand this role is a high priority.
*Only candidates with ETRM/CTRM/Commodities/Energy/Power/Gas or Oil or Metals expertise will be considered*
- Determine underlying needs to solve business problems rather than the constraints imposed by technology.
- Apply various modelling techniques to seek out and identify problems and opportunities, roles & responsibilities and defining required controls
- Develop definitions of process and procedures at all levels of the Enterprise Process Model.
- Skilled in Trading life cycle functional domains one or more of: Logistics, Front Office, BackOffice, Middle Office, Risk Management.
- Challenge and justify multiple stakeholder requests to modify/enhance process & technology solutions within the domain)
- Shaping and re-working demands from technologists, business owners and end-users to meet quality criteria and locate them within the over-arching conceptual framework.
- Assist the testing team to prepare manual testing and supervise user acceptance testing itself
- Assist the training team with wider knowledge of the business requirements and ensure a
- strong acceptance from the support organisation as solutions transition to a live state.
- 5 - 8 years of business analysis and related experience,
- Third party ETRM systems: (Allegro, Aspect, Openlink Endur, Triplepoint, Brady, Symphony)
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively within transparent change control mechanism.
- Strong familiarity with analytical software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle: Initiation, Execution & Control, Closing.
- Excellent analytical skills following structured approach
- Experience working within project teams