Data Integrity Analyst
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Data Integrity Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Basingstoke
Contract Rate: GBP 180 per day
Contract Length: 10 Months with possible extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost Telecoms Companies, is looking to recruit a Contract Data Integrity Analyst to join their business in Basingstoke.
Working as a member of their IT Data Intelligence & Integrity Team, the Data Integrity analyst will have an analytical mindset with great attention to detail and be responsible for data validation and correction across all systems in the end to end value chain.
Working within the wider Business Transformation team the Data integrity Analyst will also be responsible for implementing data governance to ensure data integrity throughout the end to end value chain is maintained. Looking for a self-starter with a detail orientated mindset.
• Managing data integrity cleanse activities to ensure system data is of the highest accuracy; working across all systems in the end to end value chain
• Data Quality - Execute different data analytics to ensure the completeness, quality, and consistency of data used for analytics across systems.
• Data governance reporting and controls implementation to ensure "go forward" data integrity
• Reporting/Analysis - Develop and publish reporting and analytics to confirm data integrity and completeness tends across systems and value streams
• Working with the wider EMEA business to define the business rules for correcting data conflicts and defining the master source of records
• To be the source of knowledge for what data is held where, how data is structured and how data is moved between systems
• To constantly be looking for ways to improve data quality that lead to improved customer satisfaction and waste reduction
• To think creatively to generate new solutions and make improvements to current processes that improve and maintain data integrity
• Demonstrated ability to write database queries in SQL to validate data through various layers of ELT (Extract, Transform, Load) procedures and cleanse large data sets into backend system tables Required Skills
• Strong data knowledge and analytical skills
• Knowledge of SQL and database structures
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously
• Experience in new systems implementation and change management preferred
• Customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, structured approach
• Passion for Data and analytics combined with the ability to communicate insights to the business and senior management
• High attention to detail Desirable Skills
• Telecommunications industry knowledge
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!