Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by MERJE
Job Title Customer Service Advisor
Start Date: 24th February
Hours: Shifts Monday - Friday Between 8am-8pm
Saturday Between 8am - 6pm (peak times)
Overview of Role:
Excellent opportunity if you are looking to get into a Customer Service role with full training provided. We are looking for reliable, customer service focused individuals with a passion for providing an excellent customer service. You will be subject to a criminal record check and 5 years of referencing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well-known online retail ordering company, assisting customers and providing first class customer service.
- Processing telephone orders and communicating with customers about various after sales enquiries; this will include delivery issues, account enquiries and faulty complaints.
- Being proficient in using a variety of different methods of customer communication, including telephone, email, social media and live chat.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat custom
- Identifying and escalating any underlying or recurring issues to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Complying with all applicable regulations, including the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Consistently achieve targets set for average handling time, quality and customer survey scores
- Contacting customers when required to resolve enquiries/complaints and to address any breakdown in customer service.
- Liaising with and transferring queries to internal departments and external suppliers and carriers to raise and resolve customer enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good IT skills
- Promote team spirit
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17k - £17k Annual
£9.8 - £9.8 Hourly
£17k - £17k Annual
£17k - £18k Annual
£8.87 - £8.87 Hourly
£23k - £25k Annual
£8.38 - £8.38 Hourly
£16.5k - £17.1k Annual
£17.3k - £17.3k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual