Senior Buyer (Pharma)
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Experis AG
Senior Buyer/Procurement - Maintenance & Facility - Pharma
Experis is currently supporting our globally operating client within the biotech industry with their search for an experienced Senior Buyer with a background in Maintenance and Facility contracts to support their operations at their manufacturing facility in the Solothurn region. This contract role will run a minimum of 6 months.
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and method.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure sourcing is aligned with objectives
- Supplier Relationship management
Your specific background:
- Minimum of 10 years of comparable experience
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Experience in the Pharma industry and knowledge of Facilities and Maintenance business
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport to be considered for this position.
- Fluent English, any other languages are not a prerequisite
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (see below) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency.