German speaking Credit Controller
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Language Business
German speaking Credit Controller - fixed term contract beginning February 2020 until January 2021
South West London area (35 minutes from Waterloo)
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a world leading company operating in more than 60 countries.
As a German speaking Credit Controller, you will be responsible for managing and developing customer relationships and controlling account credit and payment status
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making pro-active credit control calls to German speaking business customers
- Supporting Accounts Receivable with reconciliation of debit and credit items
- Commenting on weekly reporting for management and sales teams
- Being the point of contact for customers on invoice/payment and statement queries as well as credit limitations
- Understanding customer needs to agree on payment plans where required
- Fluency in German
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience in credit control or accounts is an advantage but NOT ESSENTIAL AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
- Confident Excel skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- SAP is an advantage
Salary of £25,000 - £28,000 pa plus great benefits
There is a possibility of flexibility on working hours.
Minimum hours are 35 hours a week.
Contact: Lisa Grimes
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£19k - £23k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£22k - £23k Annual