System Architect (Medical Devices) - ASAP Start - 6 Months
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Optimus Search
System Architect (Medical Device) - ASAP Start - 6 Month Project
My client is a leading research and development facility looking to carve a niche in the medical device field with their latest project. In kickstarting this, we are looking to on board an experienced System Architect from mixed-signal background to come on board for a 6 month rolling project starting ASAP.
Essentially, you will be assessing the overall system architecture from the analogue Front End for sending and receiving signals and signal conditioning. Further to this, you will be looking to get signals up to the digital domain as well as helping to define the DSP chain in the hardware and looking at the implementation language.
We're looking to move quickly here with interview slots being pencilled in for the end of this week and start of next - any interested parties are advised to apply ASAP.
- Extremely experienced with full chain, mixed-signal design/architecture
- Solid understanding of system level languages such as MATLAB or Python.
- Familiar with signal processing algorithms and their implementation.
- FPGA programming experience with VHDL/Verilog would be beneficial
- Experience with hardware and software integration - ideally at driver level
- Any candidates with a layout experience in Spice/Cadence will be at an advantage