End User Computing - Amsterdam
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
End-User Computing Support | Amsterdam, Netherlands | 6 months contract minimum - extendable | excellent daily rate | Fluent ENGLISH speaking
I am currently recruiting for an End-User Computing Support to work for a minimum of 6 months in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Here are the requirements of the End User Computing Support role:
- Deployment of core load images to Surface devices
- Touch service support for End Users - Microsoft Surface & accessories, Printers, Video Conf devices, Server Gears
- Assist offshore teams to coordinate and fix infra issues
- Basic understanding of ITSM tool(Service Now) to handle Incident, Service Request, and Problems
- Experience in handling VIP users
- Experience in handling P1 issues
- Level 3 support for Windows 10 OS including common applications like Outlook, Adobe, etc.
- Basic understanding of O365 and azure for end-user support
- Basic understanding of Active Directory to handle password resets, set user attributes, etc.
- Handle mobile devices configuration, MDM and issues
- Work with Application Support teams and business users to assist with the issues and upgrades
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an End User Computing Support who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!