Data Architect - ETL/SSIS/T-SQL/JIRA/PowerBI/Tableau
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer, we are looking for a Data Architect with ETL skills, data visualisation experience and application programming. (SSIS, T-SQL on MSSQL/Oracle, JIRA, PowerBI, Tableau) for a 1 year contract with the high likelihood of extension in the Netherlands!
- Extracting, Transforming and Loading data from various sources into the data model and data Warehouse environment
- Perform complex queries, run models, link analyses and insights to business/project results and prepare interactive reports or dashboard
- Analyze performance and reliability for the running ETL processes/applications
- Maintain and improve existing ETL processes/applications
- Manage and improve the business specific data model
- Experience with ETL and Relational Databases (preferably SSIS) by managing and programming using T-SQL on MS SQL/Oracle
- Understand PLC's, CNC, SCADA and IoT
- Project development tools (Github, JIRA)
- Creation of data visualisation reports (PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and reporting to stakeholders experience
- Bachelors or Masters in the relevant field
- Team player
- English speaking site.
If you have right skill-set and are interested in applying, please send over your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be, we offer a €500 referral fee is your referral is successfully placed into this role.