Enterprise Resilience Analyst -System/Unix/Network
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
This is an exciting global organisation is currently on the hunt for a specialised Systems Engineer with an understanding of Enterprise Resilience and disaster Recovery. This person will have strong background in working with systems, databases and network including Windows, Unix, Middleware, Cloud etc. This person will be working closely with Infrastructure elements, working with their systems resilience planning and critical disaster recovery.
- This person will be responsible of working with the technical area of disaster recovery, inclusive of obtaining a successful recovery strategy solution from a technical stand point.
- This person will work with the technical recovery of their Mergers and Acquisitions (M &A), working closely with their data centre recovery across.
- This person will provide their technical expertise in understanding of working in an hands on position with a broad range of systems, databases and networks.
- Partner with other teams that are focused on cloud policy and procedures and be able to correlate their direction to apply adjustments to existing procedures.
- Support technology recovery exercise and documentation coordination
- Perform system impact analysis and resilience risk assessment coordination
- Strong Analyst coming from any other the following backgrounds, Systems Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Engineer, Disaster Recovery consultant, Technical Engineer, Network Engineer, Security Analyst, Technical Analyst
- Technology - broad exposure to systems (window, unix, Middleware, etc.), databases, network, etc.
- This individual should be able to navigate continuity, understand disaster recovery & technology/disaster recovery
- Strong analytical background with the ability to identify deficiencies in recovery strategies, plans and internal processes.
- Business Continuity exposure.
- Excellent communication and ability to work with seas across the globe
- Cloud experience is desirable
- Financial regulations exposure would be desirable
- ISO22301 expertise exposure would be desirable