Product Launch Business Manager, EMEA - Video Gaming sector
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Language Business
Video Gaming Product Launch Business Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to take products to market and managing an existing product portfolio.
£32,000 -£35,000 depending upon skill set and experience + bonus (15-20% of salary) and excellent benefits
South West London/Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading entertainment, video gaming and technology products
In order manage all new product lances and an existing active product portfolio they wish to recruit a Product Launch Business Manager.
Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Understand and communicate the go-to-market strategy
- Define the product launch strategy for new releases
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers (BDM) to analyse data and identify trends in the market. Utilise this information to make key business decisions and implement any changes in strategy.
- Compose compelling customer facing presentations for product launches
- Maintain market and competitor product knowledge.
- Compile regular reports and relevant analysis to assist the decision-making process and identify strengths and weaknesses within the business
- Attend weekly corporate conference calls and relevant regional meetings to update, discuss and plan our activities.
- Work with the inventory planning team to ensure accurate forecasting and stock holding is achieved.
- Fluent English is essential. Additional language(s) an advantage
- Proven experience of Business or Product Management within the gaming industry.
- Experience of executing successful products launches.
- Understanding of business processes and strategy development.
- Knowledge of the HyperX and competitor product portfolios.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
£32,000 - £35,000 + bonus (15-20%) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes