Data Engineer - MS BI Stack
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by CPL Solutions
Including but are not limited to:
- Design and developing data solutions using our existing tech stack which includes SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS &Tableau to name a few, to best serve the business.
- Supporting our applications and tools through their life cycle of requirements, development, testing, deployment, documentation, operation, user training, maintenance and enhancement.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, accuracy, timeliness and usability of existing data resources.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders in establishing, refining, and documenting database and other functional requirements.
- Using specialist knowledge to inform the team's technical decisions.
- Contributing to the review, selection and adoption of proprietary and third-party solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016 database design/development experience include SQL objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, TVF, Views & query tuning).
- Data warehousing experience.
- ETL skills through T-SQL and SSIS
- Experience in SSAS Multidimensional & Tabular model cubes. Proficiency in MDX and DAX to develop more complex, cube level, metrics.
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working on own initiative
- Graduate degree (or higher) in relevant discipline
- Reporting Tools include SSRS & Tableau experience an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the full project life cycle
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in C# and Developing console applications
- Experience with ADO.NET Entity Framework (3+ years).
- Prior working knowledge in Financial Services
- Tableau reports development
- Experience in .NET web app development
For more info and a confidential chat please call Michael or email (see below)