German speaking Account Executive - Golf sector
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Language Business
German speaking Account Executive - Golf sector. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading brand within the golf sector.
South West London area (35 minutes from Waterloo)
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a world leading and one of the most successful and popular global brands in the golf sector.
As a German speaking Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling a range of products to existing German speaking customers (no cold calling!) whilst providing the highest level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team do offer the best level of service to German speaking business customers
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and developing business relationships
- Proactively up-sell and cross-sell during calls
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business needs
- Attending exhibitions and shows from time to time
- Fluency in German
- Previous experience in a customer service, administration or sales role
- A golf player is strongly preferred but would consider someone with a strong interest in sport
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Base salary of £20,000 + £6,000 commission OTE (uncapped)
Minimum earnings for the first year are £25,000 pa plus great benefits including:
22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays
FREE OWN USE SET OF GOLF CLUBS!
Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service)
Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service)
Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary - eligible after 6 months service)
Pension (salary sacrifice scheme - up to 6% match of employee contributions plus majority of company NI savings)
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
This role is a 12 month contract to start ASAP until February 2021 (applicants on one month's notice will also be considered)
Contact: Lisa Grimes