Senior SalesForce Developer - West London - Competitive Package
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by McCabe & Barton
- Take solutions through from design throughout the full SDLC.
- Lead (functionally) the off-shore design/build team and in-house development team, declarative programming/functional team and integration team.
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments in an Agile environment. Ensure all releases are documented correctly.
- Work with business stakeholders to translate requirements to deliverable solutions aligned to SalesForce best practice
- Assess the current digital technology maturity, carrying out architectural blueprints and future-state TOMs ensuring solutions meet business requirements and follow the organisation's strategic vision.
Candidates looking to apply for this role should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in working with and designing solutions in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Solution design and leadership throughout SDLC (including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment)
- Identify, architect and implement technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives
- Development experience of at least one non-SFDC related development language
- Solid experience designing and building integrations
- ETL and Data Mapping experience, including testing
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- Salesforce Datamodelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options