Fullstack Software Engineer - Permanent - Dublin to €75K
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Leysen Associates
My client is a dynamic software house based in Dublin with offices and clients throughout Europe is looking to extend its team of inhouse developers.
You will have the following skills:
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, web applications using Angular/JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java.
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc.)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Understanding of Messaging Systems such as JMS, JBoss Messaging, ActiveMQ, or Kafka.
- Working knowledge of TFS, VSTS or JIRA
- Working knowledge of JUnit and Mocking tools
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns. (singleton, adapter, or others)
- Experience with reusable object-oriented software.
- Highly Desirable - experience/knowledge in the airline & travel domain.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development
- Experience working with GIT or GIThub, some knowledge of bit bucket would be an advantage