Junior IT Project Manager/Coordinator (CO)
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Junior IT Project Manager/Coordinator (Colorado)
Immediate need for a Junior IT Project Manager/Coordinator to join an industry leading SaaS company in Broomfield!
As the Junior IT Project Manager/Coordinator, you will join a global PMO team providing project, program, and resource management support for the Security & Resiliency organization. You will support Project Managers to plan, request, track, and maintain projects, project sites and documentation. Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports, p repare monthly/quarterly documents and create/maintain PowerBI dashboards and reports for management/business review. Ability to telecommute 2 days after ramp up!
Enjoy this initial 4 month contract with potential to extend and/or convert to permanent in a highly collaborative team in a great working environment under excellent leadership!
- 2+ years IT Project Management/Project Coordination experience
- Experience managing meetings (prepare/edit meeting minutes and deliverables, meeting agendas, knowledge link folders, maintenance calendar, etc)
- Experience creating/maintaining Power BI dashboards/reports
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP, CISSP, Comp CI Plus certification
- Information Security domains (Threat Intelligence, Cloud Security, Governance Risk & Compliance, Physical Security, Engineering & Architecture, and other Security-fields)