Product Owner/Product Manager (SaaS/B2B)
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Product Owner/Product Manager
Tremendous opportunity for a Product Owner/Product Manager to join a dynamic technology company that is growing rapidly.
You will be both the Product Owner and Product Manager. You will spend 60% of the time working and collaborating with the development team (requirements, user stories), 20% planning and developing the product roadmap, and 20% meeting with customers.
* Develop the product roadmap and strategic product initiatives
* Work closely with the development team in daily stand ups
* Develop business requirements into user stories and epics for the development team
* Collaborate and support sales and marketing teams with training, launch, and revenue goals
* Understand the customers' needs to to give them an awesome experience with our product
* Drive product innovation and quality
This is a direct hire position in the Marietta/Battery Park area. We have a 401k, flexible schedule including telecommuting 1 day a week after 60 days, unlimited PTO, and will be offering stock options.
- 1+ years of software Product Owner or Product Manager experience
- Experience managing a B2B SaaS product
- Very strong experience collaborating and working closely with Developers on a daily basis
- Experience with turning requirements into user stories
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong experience working for a software firm that develops and sells one of the following software products: (Contact Center or Unified Messaging (UM)/Unified Communication or Business collaboration tool software) and working with these products
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.