Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Awesome opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to make an impact as the 1st dedicated DevOps Engineer at a growing technology company. Currently the DevOps duties are shared by several associates and we need you to come in and own DevOps and take us to the next level.
You will own DevOps and be responsible for implementing tools to monitor the health of our development environment and automating as much as possible.
Duties: manage the production environment, improve our build and deployment process, develop automation tools and scripts, implement monitoring tools, assist with building and maintaining highly available systems, implement and manage CI/CD pipelines, collaborate with internal teams on solving technical issues, and partner with the development team to develop world class applications and systems.
We are primarily a Windows shop, however, we are open to a DevOps Engineer with Linux who wants to work in a Windows environment. We host our environment in a data center and use AWS as a backup.
This is a direct hire position based in Buckhead. Awesome culture including casual environment, free food, flexible hours, option to telecommute one day a week after you get established, team building events, paid parking or MARTA pass, free gym membership, cell phone allowance, 401(k) plan with match, bonus program, and unlimited PTO.
Excellent opportunity for career growth, learning new technologies, and being part of a dynamic team working with next generation solutions.
- 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of Windows or Linux server administration experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Automation experience including developing automation tools and scripts
- Experience using production system monitoring tools and frameworks
- Installation, configuring, and tuning of application Servers and frameworks
- A passion for DevOps and learning
- Ability to own and drive DevOps
- Ability to share on call duties
- Strong collaboration skills and consultative personality
- High energy and self managed
- Excellent communication skills and consultative personality
- No job hoppers or career contractors
- Octopus Deploy
- SQL Server administration
- Billing Systems
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.