Senior Data Analyst
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Acre
The organisation is looking for a confident and capable analyst with a hunger to assist the industry leading team to deliver and develop sustainability reports to prestigious clients throughout the UK.
Key elements of the role will include:
* Analysing and reporting energy and carbon data regularly
* Understanding of corporate sustainability reporting
* Delivering sustainability strategy services
* Collaborating with team members
* Mentoring Interns and Junior Analyst
We are looking for candidates who align with the company values and demand high level of quality from themselves. This includes being purpose driven, a great communicator, flexible, commercially minded and great at building relationships.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* At least 1 years' experience in sustainability reporting
* Excellent data analysis skills
* The ability to deal under pressure
* Self-motivated and committed to personal growth
* A high level of attention to detail
This is an exciting time to join a company experiencing rapid growth, with the opportunity to hone both commercial and technical acumen and impact the global carbon movement.