Quality Control Technician
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Frontage Laboratories
Immediate hire, full time position with benefits. Looking for a Quality Control Technician
Perform assigned duties using established methods and procedures.
Primary Job Duties:
Provide support to Study Directors and Program Managers for the purpose of facilitating study operations, report production and program oversight.
- Address problems, conflicts, or difficulties that pertain to assigned studies and negotiate and/or implement solutions.
- Detail oriented.
- Data entry of pertinent quality control and data set information.
- Review and organize research data sets for the purpose of Quality Control.
- Create control documents, test procedures, SOPs, etc. as needed.
- Draft study documents including forms, protocols, amendments, reports, etc. Edit, compile, and/or format documents.
- Assist with report finalization by collecting signatures, document management, and CD/Flash drive preparation.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Provide status updates to management.
- Provide support as needed to facilitate progression of preclinical studies.
- Maintain a professional, positive, and congenial working relationship with coworkers and between departments.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Attend meetings as required and actively participate.
- Attend any training as required and actively participate.
The desired candidate must have 2+ years in Quality Control experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical/analytical research setting. HS Diploma or GED required. BA or BS preferred.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.