TECHNICIAN - (Bioanalytical)
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by Frontage Laboratories
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for conducting sample preparation for biological samples in an analytical chemistry laboratory and recording study results and observations.
Organize and conduct work assignments in a safe manner
- Perform routine lab operations in a neat and clean organized manner: prepare reagents, weigh reference standards, and extract samples
- Document results and accurately record observations in accordance with GLPs and SOPs
- Perform data analysis and maintain study records
- Recognize problems that impede completion of work according to study protocols
- Good pipetting skills
- Familiarity with a majority of sample preparation laboratory equipment
- Basic math and chemistry skills to perform routine calculations
- Strong attention to details
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong problem solving capabilities.
- B.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology, or related scientific discipline. Equivalent experience will be also considered.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan.
Frontage Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.