PHP Developer - Junior Level, API, Front End, Framework, PHP, LAMP
Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by raise.digital
PHP Developer Junior Level, API, Front End, Framework, PHP, LAMP
What you need
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP and the LAMP stack.
- Experience and understanding of the Laravel framework or similar.
- A good understanding of version control (preferably GIT).
- Enthusiasm and ambition to learn a wide range of different development technologies.
- A good eye for detail and keen to maintain a high standard of work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for working within a team and liaising with clients.
What would be beneficial
- Experience in the development of private APIs.
- Experience of different languages, frameworks and environments such as python, Django and .NET.
- Knowledge of at least one single page application framework such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with CI/CD and coding standards.
About the role
- You will be working on a wide scope of projects across a variety of sectors. This will include implementing bespoke web-based booking systems, authoring private APIs and building mobile applications for data capture.
- You will work alongside the Technical Director on a daily basis. They will provide you with training and guidance along with an in-depth understanding of projects and processes.
- You will have time allocated to further your own development such as learning new technologies and methods.
- You will be encouraged to keep up-to-date with the ever changing array of tools and frameworks, with the opportunity to use them in your work.
- You will be capable of using your own initiative to gain a strong understanding of different technologies and where to apply them.
- Developing server-based web systems such as APIs and management utilities.
- Creating web-based user interfaces using Front End development frameworks such as React.
- Building mobile applications on native platforms (Android and iOS) or using cross-platform frameworks such as React Native or Flutter.
- Identifying, debugging and resolving issues with existing systems.
About the Company
We have reached a stage in our development where the work outweighs the time available - are you looking for a challenge? We are a West Yorkshire based software consultancy specialising in mobile, software and web development. The role will be based in our Bradford office at Hope Park near the M606.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous annual leave.
- Work on varied projects with clients of all sizes from different sectors.
- Be able to provide input on project direction and help achieve the best possible solutions for clients.
- Great potential for career progression.
Up to £28k based on experience with regular reviews.