Posted on Jan 28, 2020 by IT Support 365 Ltd
We are a leading IT Consultancy and have multiple household known clients that are based all over the UK, it is our job to support them and we need you now!
We are now opening an office in St. Helens and require a range of different staff, so please see our other job postings.
The post is based at St.Helens, Merseyside.
Working as part of a small team, responsibilities will include SharePoint Online project work including deployments/upgrades and migrations for some of our various projects.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical support for both SharePoint and Office 365 to users via support tickets logged through the ticket management toolset.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists and site collections.
- Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Carry out Infrastructure/Platform related tasks such as monitoring, patching, etc.
- Act as an escalation point for the rest of the team for SharePoint related queries.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Regularly auditing of the SharePoint environment.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Communicating directly with customers via telephone and email as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience supporting SharePoint 2010, 2013 or SharePoint Online.
- Experience with SharePoint workflows.
- Good experience supporting Office 365.
- Experience deploying/supporting SharePoint online infrastructure.
- Good understanding and capability using PowerShell.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Remote Desktop tools.
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in SharePoint and/or Office 365 is beneficial.
- Knowledge & understanding of the ITIL framework.
Job Types: Full-Time/part time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000pa + Benefits
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £41k Annual
£300 - £325 Daily
£150 - £250 Daily
£38k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£22k - £27k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual