Java Developer/Java Architect/Project Manager
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
I am working directly with a client based in the centre of Brussels who is looking for an experienced 1 Java developer, 1 project manager, and 1 Java architect to work on some exciting new projects for a long-term contract.
- Providing business and software solutions to existing technical problems.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring new Servers and global platforms.
- Researching and improving current software and improving IT landscapes.
- Liaising with a team of fellow developers, analysts, architects, and more.
- Mentoring and integrating within a creative team.
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Java developer/project manager/Java architect.
- Previous experience with Java 7+, SQL, Spring, etc..
- Experience with integration and business analyst skills.
- Team player, collaborator, creative.
- Java Developer: English.
Project Manager & Architect: English & French
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.