L2-L3 Support Engineer - Zurich
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
L2-L3 Support Engineer | Zurich, Switzerland | 12 months contract (extendable) | Excellent daily rate | Italian or German speaking
I am currently recruiting for an L2-L3 Support Engineer to work a minimum of 12 months in Zurich, Switzerland.
Here are the essentials skills and qualifications for the L2-L3 Support Engineer role:
- Proven experience of working as a Senior Support team member in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment, in a high pressure, demanding area such as Banking/Trading
- Strong technical skills on Unix (eg handling files, searching logs, checking processes), Databases/SQL (Oracle/Sybase/Microsoft SQL), Windows Server and a good understanding of Networks
- Strong analytical skills and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English and strong client-facing skills
- Good understanding of Business Flows in the financial sector (Equities, FX, Structured Products, etc.)
- Development background (.Net, Java, Python, SQL)
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Science, equivalent education or equivalent experience
Desired skills for the L2-L3 Support Engineer role:
- Experience in supporting High Criticality Trading Systems in the Financial Sector
- Knowledge of German or Italian
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an L2-L3 Support Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!