Azure DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure DevOps Engineer - The Hague
We are looking for experienced, Dutch speaking, Azure DevOps Engineer to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 10 months contract.
- Leading role in the development of CI/CD pipelines within Azure DevOps from the DevOps philosophy;
- Installing and configuring management, application, web and database Servers in close cooperation with hosting parties so that the clients applications can be deployed accordingly;
- Working closely with the development teams to map out and advise on the infrastructural impact of the releases they are developing and provide specialist support where necessary;
- Ensuring that the required infrastructural changes are implemented in collaboration with the hosting parties;
- Contribute to the migration and upgrade of the application landscape;
- Analyze and solve problems related to our systems within the OTAP environment;
Required knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with CI/CD design (including infrastructure-as-code) within Azure DevOps, in a leading role;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing complex powershell scripts;
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience with Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, IIS and
- Demonstrable experience with SQL 2008/2012/2016;
- Has at least 5 years of demonstrable experience with work on infrastructural issues in a Windows environment such as Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, Clustering, load balancing, network communication, certificates and monitoring;
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience with the technical management of multiple (web) applications in a (complex) application landscape, running within a Windows Server environment, in which Angular and NuGet are used in application construction;
- Demonstrable experience with migrating (high availability) custom applications between hosting environments;
- Is Microsoft MCSE 2008 or higher certified;
- Is Microsoft AZ400 or equivalent certified;
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it.