Senior IOS Developer
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are looking for a Senior IOS Developer for an exciting Banking client of ours in Madrid, Spain. - Offer some remote working capabilities.
If you are interested please see the below specification:
My client, a global, blue chip consulting company are looking for a Senior IOS Developer:
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core
- Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
If you are interested please send your CV to (see below)