SAP IBP Supply Chain Consultant
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP IBP Supply Chain Consultant - 6 months+
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for SAP IBP Supply Chain Consultant for a project in the Amsterdam region.
- 10 years of SAP implementation experience
- 5 years of SAP Demand planning and SNP implementation experience
- 2 full life cycle IBP implementations
- Dutch and English required
- EU passport
- Designing and building authorisation roles, permission filters, order confirmations, constrained forecasting processes, deployment, demand prioritisation and allocation processes.
- Main areas of expertise include Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Reporting Business process using IBP S&OP
- Independent relationship builder
- Enthusiastic, flexible and team player
- Ability to interact and stimulate communication between stakeholders and
- Performing feasibility tests for both APO and IBP
- Having done multiple roll-outs is preferred
- Analytical problem-solving
- Experience in International business environments
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement measures to improve operational efficiencies
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Emma van Mierlo from Global Enterprise Partners or email.