SQL Server DBA
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Q Networkers
- Our ideal candidate is a strong in supporting MS SQL Server databases (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017) is preferred.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have good experience and knowledge in troubleshooting and performance tuning, and strong communication and team work skills.
- The DBA will be part of global on-call support.
- 10+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required.
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Strong systems & software engineering and/or database administration process background
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- SQL Server 2012 - SQL Server 2017
- Managing SQL Databases on VM
- Experience with VMware and SQL Clusters
- Experience with SQL backup and recovery
- Experience with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR) for SQL Server
- Experience with Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016, including Active Directory
- Understanding of network architecture
- Strong application support experience
- partitioning, indexing schemes, table compression,
- HA and DR using SQL Always On
- RCA, Root Cause Analysis/Powershell
- Able to work in Fast paced environment.