Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
D365 Technical Solutions Architect - Dynamics 365 Architect, Systems Architect, Transact SQL Stored Procedures, Technical Architect, eCommerce, Developer, Technical Consultant, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365, F&O, D365, CRM, AX 2012, AX, Axapta, BizTalk, .NET, LCS, BPM, Automated Testing Tools, Azure, DevOps, PowerApps, Power BI, MorphX, X++, SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, EP, Lifecycle Services, Enterprise Portal - Liege - Belgium - €700-800pd
Our global end user client are seeking an experienced Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect to join their internal team on a contract basis to assist with their implementation of D365.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience using ERP and CRM Customisation Programming
- Experience as a Dynamics AX Technical Solutions Architect
- Transact SQL Stored Procedures experience
- eCommerce implementation and integration experience
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendor environment
- Excellent communications skills
- A good understanding of formal and precise documentations
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) and DevOps skills
- To combine enterprise architecture with solutions architecture
- To be able to identify possible solutions but also possible risks and problems
- To assist on the upgrading of the current system to D365 on a global scale
- To be able to review all the documentation in detail and work closely with the BAs and on occasion, the business directly to understand requirements
- To help bring clarity, technical leadership and ensure important documents are not missed
Location: Liege, Belgium
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.