Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
KYC Analyst urgently required for interesting contract in Rotterdam.
The KYC Analyst will be Responsible for the following:
- You clearly map out the client profile and investigate whether there are integrity risks.
- Your analysis covers the entire CDD spectrum, whereby you properly map the structure, legal form, product service, and geographical risk and money flows, among other things;
- You complete the most complex studies with the right quality and within the agreed time and you record clearly formulated research reports in the systems;
- You provide substantive sessions to share your knowledge with colleagues;
The KYC Analyst will ideally have the following skills and expertise:
- Competences; analytical, judgment, proactive and communicative (written and client conversations)
- Oil and Energy Industry Experience
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience (CDD/KYC)
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Apply now for immediate interviews!
Get back ASAP to avoid missing out