Java DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources
Java - DevOps Engineer (Testing & Automation) requiring profound Core Java knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Extensive experience in test automation (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.) developing and automating test code
- Experience defining testing framework - benchmark which data needs to pass through the testing framework
- Wide knowledge in operating system administration, programing languages and cloud platform deployment
- Proven track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in particular web services, client server as well as server side application programming including data management in Java 8 or above (Core Java)
- Confidence in working with Agile methodology
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Build & develop test code for automated testing (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
- Working with the Environment Management to automate building, packaging and deployment processes for new modules, upgrades and fixes within the production environment
- Creating modules ready for production
- Setting up requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance
- Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those
- Researching and developing a new cross-asset platform based on our trade management system
- Collaborating with developers to ensure new environments meet requirements and match best practices
Start: ASAP Duration: 12MM+ Location: Zurich, Switzerland Ref.Nr.: BH15259
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Contact Name: Colin Belser