WebSphere Automation Dev Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced WebSphere Automation Dev Engineer to strengthen the infrastructure team.
The role is working in a small automation team in large complexed technical environment.
Activities include maintaining and improving a high-volume WebSphere automation tool.
The framework is part of the organisational wide DevOps chain to provide end to end DevOps deployment solution (using components GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Nexus, Fortify, Release Automation and Continuous Delivery Director).
The web Application Server is composed of an in-house tool developed with 3rd party components built in JAVA GUI.
- Knowledge in Java/J2EE programming (EJB, JPA, REST, JMS)
- JSF and frameworks like Primefaces should pose no obstacle
- DEVOPS, Releasing, should pose no problem
- Automation knowledge on WAS, wsadmin, JMX, etc
- Solid and proven WebSphere Application Server administration
- Solid and proven experience following Web technologies: WebSphere, Apache, Linux and AIX
- Generic knowledge on: Firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ
- Assist developers and application integrators in troubleshooting and resolving WebSphere deployment and application integration issues they might have with the Automation tool.
- Have a good understanding of Setup/Deploy new SSL certificates.
- Understand CA (certificate Authorities), CSRs (Certificate Signing Requests) and how to manage chained certificates, key stores and trust stores.
- Program and document system utilities with Bash/Korn Shell, Jython/Jacl, JMX to improve the Framework.
- Participate in a weekly 24x7 On-Call rotation Participate in Crisis meeting (when escalated incident
- Automation experience.
- Jenkins (Pipelines),
- SQL, maintain/update schema, generate reports on demand
- API documentation, Swagger
- Groovy, Jython
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.