Network Data Administrator
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Network Data Administrator
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 months Contract
- Result-Oriented CCNP(Switching)/CCNA Professional
- Managing the datacenter infrastructure and responsible for any new network design and build for large Data center.
- L2/L3 Switching, STP, QoS, VLANs VTP, LAGP, PagP.
- Routing - All Routing protocols including policy routing and multi-protocol environment, WAN Qos engineering and implementation.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Ethernet Switches, Router and the wireless controller.
- Setup a new wireless infrastructure in the office & warehouse
- Handling & troubleshooting the L2 Firewall issues.
- Handling complex LAN and DC switching infrastructure with high availability, LAN QoS.
- Process adherence Request Management, Change Management, Change procurement as per the standards
- Knowledge on Fortinet and Fortigate Firewall including knowledge on Retail Stores setup is key for this role.