Contract Preclinical Statistician - Pharmaceutical - 6 months
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Optimus Search
Contract (6 months+)
Outside Paris (on-site)
90€ per hour
Optimus Life Sciences are working with a large Pharmaceutical company located just outside of Paris, they are seeking a pre-clinical statistician to join their team on a 6-month contract that can be extended following the initial block.
If you have 5 - 8 years' experience within a pharmaceutical company or equivalent, have worked pre-clinical statistics, have exposure to non-clinical R&D statistics, have a master's degree or above - please send me your CV.
- Statistical support to preclinical projects in close interaction with the lab scientist, technicians and the statisticians in the team.
- Work closely with other statistical functions and the bioinformatics team.
- Contribute to the design of lab experiments, study design, review of lab protocols and data analysis.
- Providing and sharing of results and conclusions with non-statisticians.
- Ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
- Deliver statistical expertise within research and GLP environments.
- Respect for the defined timelines.
- Master of Science degree and 5+ years related work experience.
- Proficient knowledge of SAS.
- Proven knowledge in drug development.
- Strong hands-on experience with clinical trial and pharmaceutical development.
- Interviews for the client will commence immediately so for immediate consideration apply today.
If you would like to know more, or apply, send over your CV to (see below) - thanks!