SAP WMS-SD Functional Consultant - Contract
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Teravista
TeraVista is an established name in SAP and digital transformation with over 25 years' experience implementing, optimising and managing software solutions. We are expert strategists, helping clients get real value with their IT investments and building solutions to help them achieve sustained growth. TeraVista is keen to attract the very best talent and have a vested interest in cultivating talent and development of the next generation of leaders in our field.
We are looking for SAP WMS Functional Consultant to join our team of experienced consultants and work on exciting projects in the Logistics industry. This is an amazing opportunity working with a team of experienced functional and technical consultants and well-known brand names.
Qualification & Capabilities:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in SAP Modules: WM, SD along with full life cycle implementation experience
- Ability to understand business processes/scenarios with respect to WM, SD & logistics.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions, identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Map business requirements, processes and objectives, develops necessary product modifications to satisfy business user needs
- Design, customise, configure and testing of WM
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Document functional designs, test cases and results
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Third level support calls and resolution giving good customer care.
- ABAP skills are desirable but not essential
General experience & prerequisites:
- Highly motivated and pro-active, taking ownership and accountability
- Actively contribute to achieving the overall target
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment, effectively interacting with other teams and bring a single solution to the client
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication around issues, managing escalations