Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cadis/MarkIT EDM Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of implementation experience with Cadis/MarkIT EDM suite covering all components, including the Web Client as well as Datamodelling and Data Mapping experience with financial reference and Pricing Data, data integration and Data Quality management are a must
- Previous experience in Analysing financial instrument data across asset classes within banking/Fintech industry is required
- Expertise with MS SQL Server 2014, Cadis V. 19.1, Mongo DB and Control-M
- Know-how with working in innovative Fintech area and Agile work environment
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for analysing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model
- Designing and implementing of masters and output structures
- Implementing of data processing logic with Markit and Cadis EDM as well as GUI implementation using the Web Client and acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data
- Collaborating with business partners and stakeholders on various seniority levels
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15273
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.