Voice Video Engineer - 6 months Contract - South West Ireland
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Intuition IT Solutions Ltd
Voice Video Engineer
- Trouble Ticket (TK): for any minor/major breakdowns related to WAN issues Service Request (SR): SR's are raised from outside groups, or within the support group for some maintenance work, that is required to be carried out. This may include store remodels or new store openings.
- Change Request (CR): CR's are raised to perform any configuration changes. CR needs approval from all parties concerned and are executed by an Implementer For example, ACL Changes etc.
- Four priority levels are set for the above categories of work; Priority 0 is the highest, 3 being the lowest. The Support Engineer receives page and call from the help desk or Network Offshore team in case of Priority 0 and 1 Tickets.
- Besides the above-mentioned tasks, the support engineers will work on internal projects created within the Customer EMEIA team, which could be related to different areas like network monitoring, health checks, configuration related etc. Most of the activities in this category are proactive. These tasks are normally performed by a group & may span for days or sometimes weeks.
- Working on Video Related Issues & Support EMEIA Environment
- Initial assessment based on the Standard Operating Procedure
- Liaison with carriers, vendors required for resolution
- Escalate within a vendor's management escalation chain
- Communicate and update internal customers who are impacted by service outages
- Weekly Status Reporting to EMEIA manager
- Support Apple Video communication systems using Cisco VC Product Suite
- Support, implement & integrate Video conference and broadcast integrated solutions
- Network Internal Wiring
- Helpline support
- End-user training
- Application bug-fixes, code modifications, etc