Production Support Analyst/Network Engineer Senior
Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Production Support Analyst/Network Engineer Senior vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Science, an equivalent education or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience of working as a Senior Support team member in a complex heterogeneous IT infrastructure environment, in a high pressure, demanding area such as Banking or Trading is a must
- Strong technical skills on Unix (eg handling files, searching logs, checking processes), Databases/SQL (Oracle/Sybase/Microsoft SQL), as well as Windows Server combined with Networks understanding are required
- Excellent understanding of Business Flows in the financial sector (Equities, FX and Structured Products)
- Solid Development Background (.NET, Java, Python, SQL)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, eye for details
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the key partners, particularly, with the Business Users and Application Development Teams to provide a single point of contact for IT issues in this space
- Investigating current issues in order to provide the business with solutions or workarounds to minimize business impacts (and especially, external client impact)
- Arranging with other teams to resolve complex issues across systems owned by different departments
- Being responsible for root cause analysis to ensure issues are permanently fixed in order to improve the quality of the platform and the user/client experience
- Leading major incident resolution to ensure that incidents which may have an adverse impact are appropriately resolved
- Providing improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15267
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.