Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€460 per day
12-month ongoing contract (3-5 year project)
My Client are a globally leading Organization and are looking for an English-speaking ARIS Analyst/Consultant to join their ongoing project in Belgium. You will be integrated into the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
* Provide advice, guidance, consultancy and assistance to the responsible officials in regard to the management of the main project (ARIS) and the management of the project team or supervising the subcontractors project team, the project plan and all the project management procedures
* Be in charge of all ARIS related Configuration Items and all its activities portfolio and guarantee that ARIS evolutions fulfil the requirements
* Report to the officials in charge of ARIS, supervise contractors and coordinate with other teams. This includes preparing, organising and facilitating workshops and meetings
* Participate in the definition of sub-projects by specifying scope, objectives, identifying risks and preparing risk mitigation
* Be in charge of planning and coordination, follow-up of actions, risk management, decisions logging
* Enforce the delivery of the project according to the agreed schedule and report on the project status
* Draft various documents, including statements of work, technical annexes, presentations and reports
* Ensure that ARIS systems, components and services are consistent with reference architecture of the department
* Follow-up on ARIS operational incidents, problems and changes with incident managers and operational contractors
* Understand, apply and suggest improvements in the department's methodologies, security policies, tools and best practices.
- University degree with at least 6 years of experience as an IT project manager/Business Process Analyst
- At least 4 years of specialised experience, in following areas
- Strong knowledge of ARIS family of modelling tools from Software AG
- Drafting of technical proposals for use of ARIS tools and customised artefacts
- Managing upgrades of ARIS tools
- Business process modelling;
- Use of an issue tracking tool (Jira)
- Use of Microsoft project and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Demonstrate experience writing business cases and vision documents, planning schedules, notes, presentations and minutes
- ARIS certification is required;
- Industry certifications in the domain of IT project management, IT service management or IT architecture (Web technologies, SOA, ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2, TOGAF) relevant for the job are assets;
- Specific knowledge of Oracle COTS (eg SOA Suite, WebLogic, Databases, Access manager, Directory services) is an asset;
- Experience in Customs and/or Taxation domains is an asset;
- IT security knowledge or certifications are an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in English are required, knowledge of French is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.