Posted on Jan 27, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented technical writer keen to work on ground-breaking digital technology. You will be writing, editing and maintaining key structured technical content associated with processor and related infrastructure design, covering a broad spectrum of product areas from the smallest microcontrollers to high-performance computing cores. Some remote working is possible after an initial period.
- Experience creating technical content (software and/or computer hardware) for technical audiences in technology or engineering environments.
- Any of the following: Git; Scripting/programming skills; basic Microprocessor knowledge.
- Curiosity about technology and a willingness to learn the products.
- The ability to apply critical thinking and write about abstract concepts.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills - you'll enjoy communicating, collaborating, and interacting with computer architects and other writers.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £31k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily
£35k - £35k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£30 - £34 Annual