SAP Support Specialist
Posted on Jan 26, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
Excellent opportunity due to company bringing the role in-house. This is a highly visible role that will provide SAP reporting and support for all areas of the company. The role will be tasked with the QA testing of new development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality testing for reporting for all areas of the business, this includes the creation and implementation of a report or development objects.
- Provide quality testing of existing reporting when the needs or processes of the business change. This can include the modification of a report or development object.
- Provide functional level 1 support for the end-users of SAP
- Develop and maintain all report request documentation for the life of the report and development objects. This also includes any modifications to the report
- Develop and maintain documentation on all SAP business processes.
- Maintain accuracy of development objects unrelated to reporting. Development objects include: workflow's, custom tables, Winshuttle uploads and BADI's
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, System Programming or Business Process or equivalent vocational studies
- 3+ years of SAP work experience
- 3+ years of work experience in SAP functional system development and change management process required.
- SAP functional and/or technical experience, preferably experience with the FICO and SD modules.