Lead DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
Posted on Jan 26, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Come join an industry leading company with a large, cutting edge IT shop. Apply today!
Technical Skills needed include:
- Working knowledge of (Docker) container technologies and application platform as a server (aPaaS)
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing tools such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Docker Enterprise.
- Exposure to CI/CD tool chains such as Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, Maven/Gradle is highly desired.
- Scripting and general software development knowledge:
- Linux Bash and Windows PowerShell
- HashiCorp Terraform and Packer, AWS Cloud Formation and Azure ARM
- GIT and/or Microsoft TFS
- JSON and YAML
- Understanding of security concepts related to cloud (Firewall, Proxy, key management, IAM, certificate management)
Ideal candidate has experience with both infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Development (Python, Java, or similar)
- Working knowledge of either Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of IBM Cloud and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or SaltStack
- Multiple technology disciplines such as networking, storage and distributed computing
- Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure certifications
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time