Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Our client who are a large financial institution are recruiting a UI/UX Designer to join their team either on site in Zurich or on a remote basis.
Our client need a UX/UI Designer and Researcher to work on Tangram 4-5 days a week.
As a User-Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Designer you are able to understand the business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as being responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes and final clean designs. You will also design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and final designs optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Extensive portfolio. Five or more years of UX/UI design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, Abstract, and don't forget the good old pen and paper and sticky notes at all times.
- Ability to work with the team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the needs and vision of the stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns depending on device (ie Android vs iOS).
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients and especially the development team.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX/UI and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.