Java Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is on the search for a Java Full Stack Developer.
This role is revolved around Java full stack development. This role will need skills and experience with Java, Rest API development, Microservices architecture, TDD, Spring, Oracle, Git, Unix, IBM WebSphere Application Server liberty core. They are looking for someone with 3-7 years of experience in Java full stack development.
- Critiques and evaluates detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements (including recovery, security and audit)
- Ensures that design reviews are scheduled and executed; provide feedback and recommends solutions; ensures that design standards and documentation are followed
- Ensures code review is conducted and certify that code meets quality standards; reviews and critiques code presented by team members
- Develops code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards
- Designs detailed technical components with high-level architecture
- Recognizes and understands use of design patterns for intermediate applications
- Applies usability and future state architectures to develop technical components according to design specifications
- Develops or confirms detailed project or system change estimates or project plans, calibrate estimating factors for continuous improvements
- Creates enhanced technical documentation and implement changes
- Acts as a technical expert for other application developers
- Creates accurate test plans, conditions, and data; participates in testing reviews
- Conducts basic levels of module and integration testing according to process standards; track and resolve moderate defects
- Assists Quality Control personnel with functional tests
- Executes change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel
- Completes and delivers migration or change management form to above parties
- Creates and executes unit tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 3-7 years of application development experience
- Skills required: Java, Rest API development, Microservices architecture, TDD, Spring, Oracle, Git, Unix, IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Core
- Knowledge of: Cloud Application Platform (Nice to Have)
- Soft skills: Positive attitude, effective communication, teamwork, leadership, problem-solving, adaptability.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $120k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual