Senior System Administrator Manufacturing IT
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Experis AG
Senior System Administrator
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Senior System Administrator.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in February until the end of July 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- 2nd level support for laboratory systems
- Coordinate with IT partners to ensure services are met
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed optimally
- Provide application management and support and ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several Applications
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge and train others within the domain
- 8+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as in a regulated environment with Computer System (laboratory experience as 2nd level support)
- 8+ years of experience with business processes in the manufacturing and laboratory environment
- Proven Validation experience with working in a project environment and in Informatics Service Support and Service Delivery (experience with ITIL)/Expertise with computer systems validation (CSV)
- Previous experience in system installation and maintenance of operation systems, hardware and peripheral devices eg bar code scanner, printer etc.
- Strong technical skills in different operating systems (Windows 7/Windows 10)
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergencies
- GMP certification
- Experience with ServiceNow (Ticketing System)
Start Date: 10.02.2020
End Date: 31.07.2020
If you are a result-oriented Senior System Administrator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!