2nd and 3rd line Support Assistant to work at our multinational client
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a 2nd and 3rd line Support Assistant to work at our multinational client in Munich/Germany
- Assistance to maintenance of list of supported applications,
- Assistance to incident, issue and defect handling
- Assistance to debugging, monitoring, escalation, communication
- Analyse logs, root cause error analysis where
- Monitoring, processing and clarification of User requests for on-demand services
- Execution of special tasks entrusted by the line-manager
- At least 2 years of experience with helpdesk activities
- Experience with operating systems like Windows, Linux, etc.
- Experience with programming languages like Java; SQL; XML, HTML, Shell Scripting would be an advantage
- Experience service desk software like Jira, Zendesk, iET, Remedy, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 2010
- Proven experience in working with people in a multinational, multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing.
- German langugae skills are also required
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.