SAP Cutover Manager
Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Global Tech Collective Ltd
Global Tech Collective are looking to speak with experienced SAP Cutover Managers available to start an initial 4 month contract with our Belgium based client in the first week of February.
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the Cutover.
- Update the template for future cutovers during the global implementation of the new systems.
- Coordinate with project managers for testing, data migration, IT system cutover and Legacy business process transition.
Here's what you'll need to be considered for the role:
- Experience as a Cutover Manager on multiple SAP implementations
- Experience working on global SAP implementations
- Flexibility to be based out in Belgium 5 days per week.
SAP Cutover Managers looking to apply for this role should submit their CV the links provided.