Posted on Jan 25, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Title: Programme Manager
Location: Dangan, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare, dental and a yearly bonus.
With a brand new site in Galway my client invests heavily in research and development to evolve its pioneering product range and change the future of respiratory patient care.
Responsible for Programme Management of Product and Process Development projects, to include planning, understanding project interdependencies, de-risking, resourcing & allocation, controlling, executing, and retrospective evaluation, in a highly regulated medical device environment.
- Managing key projects
- Ensuring that all resources are being effectively used to achieve the best possible execution dates on projects.
- Demonstrate leadership, team-skills, self-confidence, and effective decision making throughout a project and project portfolio management.
- Ensuring that briefing, scoping and execution are carried out appropriately
- Review of project schedule with Project leads and Senior Management and other stakeholders.
- Identify the required resource needs in consultation with the appropriate head of functions & ensuring that they have the correct skill level and training for the particular job.
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Conduct key milestone reviews at the various pre-defined stages.
- Conduct uncertainty assessment throughout the project life cycle, ensuring that risks and obstacles are anticipated and effective mitigations are implemented.
Education and experience required:
- Minimum of primary degree in engineering/technology discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Project Management role in a Medical regulated Development or Manufacturing environment.
- Technical Leadership and Project Management Experience
- Understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA Design and Development Processes.
- Knowledge of Design Verification and Process Validations
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales